Everyone should know about investing their hard-earned money and simply saving it in bank account or investing in fixed or recurring deposit isn’t the answer to investment. There are various other options of investing like stock market, debt market, mutual funds etc. So this is simple course which will help you gain knowledge.
This is a basic level programme for those who wish to either begin a career in the financial markets in India or simply learn the fundamentals of capital markets. This course helps you to understand the basic concepts relating to different types of investment.
How will this course help you?
- To understand the investment products, players and functioning of financial markets, particularly the capital market.
- To understand the terms and jargon’s used in the financial newspapers and periodicals.
Who will benefit from this course?
- Employees of BPO’s/IT Companies
- Employees of Brokers/Sub-Brokers
- Anybody having interest in the Indian securities market
Duration: 120 minutes
Maximum marks: 100, Passing marks: 50 (50%); There is no negative marking in this module.
Certificate validity: For successful candidates, certificates are valid for 5 years from the test date.
(The above information is obtained from NSE website, for more information visit their website.)