If you love planning your finances and would want to have a career in it then this course is a wonderful option. It is a wonderful concept where you learn about planning various things related to finance. CFPcm is provided by Financial Planning Standards Board India.
Eligibility : Any student who has cleared his 12th, HSC or equivalent qualification from any field is eligible to pursue this course
Time required to complete : Minimum 6-8 months
Modules/Exam subjects :
- Introduction to Financial Planning (20% questions of this is included in every exam)
- Risk Management and Insurance Planning (Exam 1)
- Retirement Planning and Employee Benefits (Exam 2)
- Investment Planning (Exam 3)
- Tax and Estate Planning (Exam 4)
- Advanced Financial Planning (Exam 5)
Career Opportunities :
- Non Banking Financial Institutions
- Mutual Funds
- Stock Broking
- Individual Practice
It is recognized by 26 countries like India, France, USA, UK, Germany, Japan, China, Canada, New Zealand and others. So it’s a great option for those who are interested in the above mentioned fields.